Traffic alert: Missouri Route 126 west of Barton County Route J CLOSED Due to Bridge Deterioration
Missouri Route 126 west of Barton County Route J
CLOSED Due to Bridge Deterioration
What: Missouri Route 126 CLOSED west of Barton County Route J southwest of Lamar
When: 11 a.m. today (Tuesday, July 2) until further notice
Details: Bridge CLOSED due to major deterioration
- Missouri Route 126 CLOSED west of Barton County Route J.
- Drivers will be able to get to driveways and entrances on either side of the closing, but will not be able to travel over the bridge until further notice.
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes. No signed detours are planned.
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule.
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule.